Shiloh 12" Memory Foam Mattress
Upgrade your bed with the Shiloh Mattress for head-to-toe comfort, while keeping your body properly aligned, fully supported, and at a comfortable temperature. Get incredible comfort at exceptional value, the Shiloh Mattress features our most cloudlike memory foam technology to help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
- Perfect for your master bedroom
- Cradling comfort for all sleep positions
At Sleep Innovations, we care about the science of sleep. We design different products for different sleepers, so your best nights lead to even better days.
- Extra comfortable, dual-layer design keeps you comfortable whatever your room's temperature
- 2.5" top layer of advanced Suretemp™ Memory Foam for consistent comfort
- 9.5" of long lasting Premium Base Foam for ideal comfort and great support
- Cloud-like comfort with medium-firm support, so you wake refreshed and recharged
- Our foam is proudly made in the USA and Certi-PUR US® Certified
- Arrives perfectly packed for convenient carrying and easy set up
Product Dimensions and Weight
- Twin: 75” x 38” x 12” Weight: 45.5lbs
- Full: 75” x 54” x 12” Weight: 63.2lbs
- Queen: 80” x 60” x 12” Weight: 74.8lbs
- King: 80” x 76” x 12” Weight: 94.8lbs
- Cal King: 84” x 72” x 12” Weight: 94.2lbs
1. Cozy on Contact
Advanced Suretemp Memory Foam gently cradles and relieves pressure points for deeper, better sleep.
2. Quality you can count on
Premium Base Foam for ideal comfort and great support that is built to last.
3. Covered with Comfort
Knit cover is soft to the touch for premium comfort you can feel.
Still like it. Still really comfortable. No noticeable decrease in support after 8 years. Would buy again.
This was first "bed in a box" purchase when we moved to a new home. It has been great since the first night. We bought two more, one for each daughter.
This is the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. The quality is great as this is no dimple, 5 years after i purchased it. My girlfriend tells me its the most comfortable bed she's ever slept in.