Marley 10" Cooling Gel Memory Foam Mattress
The triple layer design of 10" Marley Mattress keeps you cool and supported all night long. The Gel Memory Foam top layer and supportive middle layer with airflow channels provide a cooling effect, helping to maintain a comfortable climate while you sleep.
- Perfect for warm sleepers
- Continuous cool comfort for all sleep positions
At Sleep Innovations, we care about the science of sleep. We design different products for different sleepers, so your best nights lead to even better days.
- Premium three-layer design, with medium-firm feel
- Soft to the touch quilted cover
- 2” top layer of cooling gel memory foam
- 3” Middle layer of air channel foam to optimize breathability
- 5” layer of premium base foam designed for durability
- Helps relieve pressure points and minimize tossing and turning to wake refreshed
- Our foam is made in the USA and Mexico and is CertiPUR-US® certified
- Arrives perfectly packed for convenient carrying and easy set up
Product Dimensions and Weight
- Twin: 75” x 38” x 10” Weight: 33.9lbs
- Full: 75” x 54” x 10” Weight: 46.8lbs
- Queen: 80” x 60” x 10” Weight: 55.5lbs
- King: 80” x 76” x 10” Weight: 70.3lbs
- Cal King: 84” x 72” x 10” Weight: 69.9lbs
1. Cooling Effect
All-night comfort starts with a top layer of cooling gel memory foam which cradles you for deep, undisturbed sleep.
2. Sleep just right, all night
Premium Air Channel Foam adds breathability and enhances the coolness of the top layer.
3. Quality you can count on
Premium Base Foam for ideal comfort and great support that is build to last.
4. Covered with Comfort
Quilted cover is soft to the touch for premium comfort you can feel.
who would have thought that a bed in a box would be so amazing? I purchased two of these (Full and Queen) and they are both phenomenal! I will absolutely recommend this mattress to family and friends.
I saw this mattress on the Today show so I ordered it. They're right! It's amazing. Great for back or side sleeper. So comfy!!
This bed is so comfortable to sleep on. It was able to be unboxed, unrolled, expanded, and slept on well within the 24 hours stated on the instructions. It is not too soft or too hard. It is just right.